New info about the EP

seventi

Viva Lonliness!
Mar 8, 2002
The Third Place
Visit site
Yes, just read some further news about the EP.

It is now confirmed that it will include 5 songs which are:

2 remixes of Cloud Connected

A new recording of Stand Ablaze and Artifacts of the black rain

And a cover of Linkin Park's "Crawling"

Now, the new recordings of the old songs just sounds awesome, but Linkin Park, WTF?????

More news if you scroll down

HAHAHAH, APRIL FOOOOLS!!!!

GOD DAMN, THIS WAS LAME OF ME :D:D:D:D:D

You know what? I'd actually be kind of interested to see if they could do anything with that LP song. I wouldn't put it past them, since it's common knowledge that In Flames has an extremely odd sense of humor. And I think they might actually make that song almost listenable. almost.

I'm wouldn't ask them to do it, ut if they did, I wouldn't get pissed off about it.

i thought this was real until i saw the "scroll down for more" and realized what today was. i haven't checked the IF site in a while so, you had me going there for a sec.. nice one.

and i'd punch my grandma in the face for some re-recorded lunar strain classics like stand ablaze. vocals on that album suck some butt, the production blows, but the music rocks :headbang:

oh dood, crawling was a nice touch. i was like "STAND ABLAZE '03 !!!!!!! :Smokin:........ oh FUCK!! LINKIN PARK?!?! :yuk: "

Stand Ablaze is from Subterranean not Lunar Strain. The production and Vocals on Subterranean are absolutely killer. Henke Forss does vocals, it has Daniel Erlandsson on drums. Subterranean is the best!

I think In Flames does EXCELLENT covers, I mean take a look at:
Everything Counts. Depeche Mode song.
World of Promises. Treat.
Strong and Smart. No Fun at All.
etc etc..

Posted by nemuu - Today at 08:10 PMI think In Flames does EXCELLENT covers, I mean take a look at:
Everything Counts. Depeche Mode song.
World of Promises. Treat.
Strong and Smart. No Fun at All.
etc etc..

I totally agree with you, I love those 3 covers.:devil: