New Ink!

Clammy

Heavy Metal MANIAC!
May 23, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Oh YEAH!!

I just got done sitting over 4 hours in the chair, and this is the result. I will have to go back in a few weeks to get it finished. There is still some white to add and more purple shading to do.

For those that don't know, this is the image on the cover of Motorhead's "Rock N Roll" CD.

NewInk.jpg

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Is that your buttock? :lol:

Awsome tattoo. "Rock'N'Roll" was my first Motorhead album and I think one of the meanest incarnations of Snagletooth, so plainly it ROCKS! Congratulations bro, you have to show it in the Motorhead for Life pictorial on their website. ;)

Wyvern said:
Is that your buttock? :lol:

Awsome tattoo. "Rock'N'Roll" was my first Motorhead album and I think one of the meanest incarnations of Snagletooth, so plainly it ROCKS! Congratulations bro, you have to show it in the Motorhead for Life pictorial on their website. ;)

Hahaha... nah, that's my left arm.

I plan on sending it in to the Motorhead website once it's complete.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Great Clam, now you do a tour, earn billions of dollars and go spending them already :loco:
haha, I plann to wait for the Queensryche Mindcrime 2 album. If it's good I will get a Queensryche logo tattoo. (okay, I still give Queensryche credit as my all time favorit band, despite their last years bad albums)..