Rock n Roll Children
Gates Of Babylon
Holy Diver/Heaven and Hell

Encores:
Last in Line
Rainbow in The Dark
We Rock
Neon Knights

And Anthrax is busting out lots of old shit too. Yeah, go see this tour.

Kind of difficult unless he comes here :lol: Besides I saw him once in 2001.

Wow. I have been on a Dio kick lately, I recently bought the Scared Heart dvd & got Master of the Moon... I would love to see him live. I'm a bit turned off by Anthrax. I'm a big fan of John, but the band has really hit the wall. I wonder how Rudy Sarzo sounds with the band? I also ways saw him as more of a "rock" player, rather than a "metal" guy...

Judging by the setlist, it looks like he's not pushing the new cd much this tour. (That's a good thing).

Pyrus said:
LOOK AT THIS FREAKING SETLIST.

King Of Rock n Roll
Sign Of The Southern Cross
Stargazer
Stand Up And Shout
Drum Solo
Don't Talk To Strangers
The Eyes
Mob Rules
Man On The Silver Mountain
Guitar Solo
Long Live Rock n Roll
Rock n Roll Children
Gates Of Babylon
Holy Diver/Heaven and Hell

Encores:
Last in Line
Rainbow in The Dark
We Rock
Neon Knights

And Anthrax is busting out lots of old shit too. Yeah, go see this tour.

Great setlist.. would love to see him live since i never seen him in concert.. too bad Children of the Sea wasnt included in the list but thats ok everything else is very good... as for Anthrax... never been a fan of theirs and they playing with Dio seems out of place to me <shrugs>

I saw Dio grace the stage almost exactly a week before right now. The whole show was completely fucking excellent, I implore everyone to go if they're playing in your area.

SickBoy said:
And YOU say you're "far from heaven"...
What would I give to see this *sigh*
Far from Paradise = Virgin Steele reference. ;) I'm only using it b ecause i'm in SoCAl instead of my beloved San Francisco.

Children of the Sea would indeed be excellent, as would DIE FUCKING YOUNG and invisible. Apart from that, TOTAL WINNAR! Yah, Anthrax is playing some cool shit too, like Deathrider and Panic. Can't wait for the show on the 27th or whenever it is.

I'm al ittle drunk. pardon my sloppy typing.

I wanna see this tour!!! I have seen Anthrax once before, last year with Lamb Of God, and they tore it up, and i've seen Dio twice before, once with Deep Purple and the Scorpions, the other with Iron Maiden and Motorhead, and he's just incredible live. I'd kill to see this. They're not coming to San Diego this time, but thank God Anaheim is just a hour and a half drive away!

Pyrus said:
Far from Paradise = Virgin Steele reference. ;) I'm only using it b ecause i'm in SoCAl instead of my beloved San Francisco.
Ah SHUT UP! It can be worse you could have been living in Northern Nevada like I did :erk:

And all and all is better than this dumpster where I live. :cry:

@ Sixx: I just found out that Anthrax is programmed to play here in March. Why not 15 years ago, when they where the real thing? No Joey, no Dan, no Frank, and not a good album since "Persitence Of Time"

I saw this show on my birthday October 6th at the Rave in Milwaukee. It was a good set, though the inclusion of "The Sign Of The Southern Cross" was a bit of a joke because he plays a 2 1/2 minute version of the song and then goes into something else completely different. That said, it was an outstanding show from Mr. Ronnie James. "Gates Of Babylon" was completely amazing and Goldy was really on fire that night. I highly recommend seeing this show. Although if you end up getting there too late to see Anthrax then that isn't exactly a bad thing. :Spin:

I saw Dio on his last 3 tours, but he unfotunately decided to bypass the Washington DC area this year... oh well.