New interview with Frank Bello

Yeah it doesn't seem a priority to them but we really have no idea what's going on behind the scenes (if anything). All I ever see Scott talk about is online poker. Would be nice if they could throw us poor fans a bone and let us know if they have any idea when we could expect the new album to be released. It's rough being an Anthrax fan (well, since 2004 when Frankie left, and then when the Joey reunion talk began).

I miss Alpha Mail's and Blast Beats - when the band actually cared to update us.

You can hear crickets chirping. Sigh...oh well. I'd even be pleased with a Joey fronted new LP at this point. The only show I saw with Dan Nelson was cut short and bitterly cold.

Cut short and bitterly cold...

The majority of there recent releases have all been Belladonna era compilations, Live albums and re releases. It would be nice if they would put something out with john bush, even another live record. Ive heard some really good stuff out there from 94'. Why not do something like that ? Celebrate the moment.

The majority of there recent releases have all been Belladonna era compilations, Live albums and re releases. It would be nice if they would put something out with john bush, even another live record. Ive heard some really good stuff out there from 94'. Why not do something like that ? Celebrate the moment.

Word

Better still, bring out a new album....

In the meantime a Bush era live album would be cool....

It would be cool if they did a career retrospect from 93 - 04 featuring the best live performances. C'mon guys throw the fans a bone.

It would be even better if they focused the time and energy on getting Worship Music out there to the masses. The world doesn't need more compilations. One compilation and one live album between studio albums is sufficient (and they've done at least double that).

It would be even better if they focused the time and energy on getting Worship Music out there to the masses. The world doesn't need more compilations. One compilation and one live album between studio albums is sufficient (and they've done at least double that).

The point I was getting at was I have heard some excellent shows from 94 - 96 with songs in the set that you just don't here anymore (Riding Shotgun, This Is Not An Exit, In A Zone ect.) I will be shocked if Worship comes out this year (I hope I'm wrong) Releasing some of this great stuff would be a treat for any Bush fan.

Yeah, but it all depends if they actually recorded any of those shows professionally. But I agree, it would be cool to get some of that stuff in something better than audience bootleg quality.

Yeah, but it all depends if they actually recorded any of those shows professionally. But I agree, it would be cool to get some of that stuff in something better than audience bootleg quality.

I know that there were a ton of radio broadcast from the SOWN tour which would require a professional recording. Time will tell. I'M SURE WE'LL HEAR SOME KIND OF NEWS IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS ....SOUNDWAVE

Yeah I hope there's real news soon!

As far as new (or old) live stuff from the Bush era - Music Of Mass Destruction was awesome - but I wasn't crazy about the sound mix. Charlie's bass drum sounds really strange and takes some getting used to. I wish MOMD had the production and drum sound that Alive 2 had (but with better vocals - John instead of Joey).