New interview with Johan

Nice interview! Thanks for posting.
It would be awesome if they came down here next year. I'm hoping for it.

I dont really like they way he was interviewed by metal-observer. Some of the questions were good but I think they made him feel uncomfortable a bit.

awesome interview, thanks for posting that. i can't believe he said 'put another shrimp on the barbie', i laughed for 20 minutes at that shit! Johan slays

ohh ok..regarding that last thing about barbies and seafood...could you tell me what it means??...still no good with ready-made sentences like that.:oops: ..

skinnywhiteboy said:
awesome interview, thanks for posting that. i can't believe he said 'put another shrimp on the barbie', i laughed for 20 minutes at that shit! Johan slays

Could've been worse, he could've put another Ken on the barbie, but i don't believe Johan plays with dolls that much

It was an idea for a different design, but sometimes the things that work in the head don't work out on paper, because of time limitations, budget considerations and so on and so forth.

Reactions: skinnywhiteboy
Tyra said:
It was an idea for a different design, but sometimes the things that work in the head don't work out on paper, because of time limitations, budget considerations and so on and so forth.

well, i like this new one a lot,maybe more than the others but that is just personal opinion, i like it simple...on he other hand, worst is when you send some design to the company and then, once printed, colors are completely different and you end with your cd and a cabbage face after so long hours deciding which colors and bla bla bla...so that´s why i think simple things normally work better.