New interview with Mike and Axenrot in Sweden plus pics

080610_opeth_05.jpg

is this normal attire for swedish women?

"We played golf balls, stood at scenkanten and shot in to them when they played. We met the singer James LaBrie in the head and he became acidic, for real."

"When he stood up and played so we quickly pulled into a cake as he sat in."

Comedy gold, plus I learned the Swedish for death metal band- "dödsmetallband". Awesome day.

thanks for the news! awesome pics! wonder what this finger gesture could mean though as it's not the first time Mike does it: :)

080610_opeth_16.jpg

Mikael is doing those hooks again! If anyone recalls my thread about my first show.

Fear the BAD HAIR DAY! Damned double-swirls.

080610_opeth_07.jpg

Oh, and I expect some kind of royalty off of this :p

That Lolita-esque chick was really weirding me out, btw. Not the kind of girl I would expect to see at an Opeth signing. On the other hand, a lot of the people there were people I didn't expect to see there.

The only downside to that signing is that now I have Watershed signed by everyone but Mendez. Need to track him down someday.

I have watershed signed by everyone but Per. And even better, it wasn't a signing-session, it was a chill-out backstage session.
But it's kinda annoying when you get from everyone but one or two or something. I'm happy with having Blackwater Park signed by Mr. Åkerfeldt only, something I did on purpose even when the other guys were in the room.

Martin says that he recently recorded all the drums for the upcoming full from the bloodbath and Mikael will be in the studio during the summer to add vocals. Something date for a possible release dare not, however, the prophet of the.

Am I to take from this that... they've already written and recorded shit for ANOTHER new Bloodbath? Or is this old and talking about TFM?