new interview with Tim and Jon

He seems to put down Matt a little bit there...I mean he could've at least given him a compliment or two but guess it's natural that he's excited about Tim being in the band now. Tim seems a little cocky with his comments saying that if people don't like the vocals they should listen to pop...reality check on different singing styles in metal.
It's not much of an interview,but it doesn't make me feel much better/worse about Tim or Jon.

Tim does sound quite cocky whith his " i filled Halfords shoes" comment, but i think he was just joking. No matt didn't contribute to songwriting, and thats part of the reason why he quit, no surprise there. whatever, i still want to hear the new record!

estranged88 said:
Tim does sound quite cocky whith his " i filled Halfords shoes" comment, but i think he was just joking. No matt didn't contribute to songwriting, and thats part of the reason why he quit, no surprise there. whatever, i still want to hear the new record!
Didn't he make lyrical contributions to many songs? Hello...Jack, Jeckyl & Hyde, Ghost of Freedom, Dragon's Child, Stand Alone, Im-Ho-Tep, and some others.

Jon was mainly talking about contributions like the whole concepts and the vocal melodies. Surely he still remembers that Matt wrote lyrics.

Diary is one of Barlow's best contributions.