New Interviews Online

cool interviews hippie...well cool interview anyways, i couldn't understand the one in a foreign language. good luck with your future plans and tours man.

\m/ HEY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool stuff! you should check out the 'obituary' message board and give a look at John Tardy's saying... I guess you guys should team up and blast off the world with a freaking SOS bill 2005!

BTW _ any news on the SADUS 2005 tour, and recordings sessions???

amazing, man! i'd love to put that intie on the VALLEY OF DRY BONES fansite! do u think that I can mail them at metaleast.com and ask them If I can do that??? That'de be amazing...great intie. Who conducted that BTW??

wow man, that's an impressive website! it will be linked on the fansite, and i will put the intie online with your name full credited! So, you've been in the practice room for SADUS! that's a dream to think about! I definitely LOVE that interview, it's huge, every topic is indepth and well discussed! It'll be one of the higlights on the fansite! I'm so glad that you are giving me the ok, I am trying to create a big, cool place for the fans and I think that the results are coming along pretty good, especially after the restyling of the site!
Many thanx dude, you're awesome! I look forward to see you online soon, ok?
take care!

BYEZ!

Many thx to you man! and thanks to Steve for allowing the time for it. I made sure I ask as many uncommon questions as possible, and Steve helped with great answers.
Good luck with the Sadus fansite!

Couldn't understand the foreign one. :erk:

Ah well, the English one was great. Really long, lots of interesting questions and answers. Thanks for posting it!