The 'Epic' interview thread

Here is another one
http://www.wallsoffire.de/Interviews/show_interview.php3?interview_id=731

There are some interesting things like:
accoustic album?
new video?

Would anyone in the know please enlighten us about these 'news'
You did a video for one of the Epic songs? Which one?
And what is this accoustic stuff? I like this idea. Borknagar unplugged... :) Lots of warm Hammond sounds, Asgeir playing congas hehe... Seriously if it is not a secret (not anymore) please tell some details!

edit: some typos corrected

It's just an idea we've been playing with - a lot of Borknagar's songs would fit an accoustic framework, so maybe we'll have some fun and re-arrange some old songs / write som new ones for an accoustic release... Who knows? :Spin: Me and Øystein have had a lot of fun playing old Borksongs using only accoustic guitar and grand piano, and it sounds great, so we're considering it, hehe

TheRealLazare said:
It's just an idea we've been playing with - a lot of Borknagar's songs would fit an accoustic framework, so maybe we'll have some fun and re-arrange some old songs / write som new ones for an accoustic release... Who knows? :Spin: Me and Øystein have had a lot of fun playing old Borksongs using only accoustic guitar and grand piano, and it sounds great, so we're considering it, hehe

That would be great :D :D :hotjump:

Paul said:
You guess so?
Anyway, that song is far from the best on Epic, so I for sure would have chosen something else for a video, but yeah, seems likely...

Didn't guess it, know it for sure :p But yeah it's not the best from Epic, but it is a great song....!!