New JAG PANZER track-by-track

from www.melodicrock.com :

"Jag Panzer - one of the true amercian heavy metal bands - release their new video "Burn". The track is taken from the much acclaimed new studio album "The Scourge Of The Light" -

"The Scourge Of The Light" is out now as standard version, double coloured vinyl and download on Steamhammer / SPV. www.jagpanzer.com / www.spv.de"

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been listening to this nonstop for the past week. To me, this disc seems a little easier to get into initially while their previous efforts took a few more spins. But, the more I listen the more I like. I catch myself humming the melodies all day at work. Another excellent slab of work from maybe the most underrated and criminally overlooked bands on the planet.

I will be honest. That video didn't excite me too much, but I will reserve final judgement once I hear the complete album. It's got the Tyrant, Mark Briody, and John Tetley. Enough for me.

I've listened to this several times ... Burn is one of three songs I though was pretty mediocre. I had six or seven songs I liked better. All in all a good solid disc. The new guitarist does a nice job and helps lessen the blow of losing Broderick. Not a lot of big standouts, but by and large a good effort.

Britt

Their previous release Casting the Stones just didn't live up to their legacy for me. Maybe I'll revisit it, but I remember just hating some songs, like "Cold".

But anyways....the real question:

When the F are these guys gonna tour and hit the East coast?

I didn't like this one so much upon first listen. I'm going to give it a spin in the lounge tonight, which is the ultimate test. If it doesn't sound good on that system, it just doesn't sound good. I really like these guys and they were awesome when I saw them back in '04.