New Jersey Apologizes for slavery..

But blacks don't apologize for crimes, drugs, welfare babies and rap.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/03/slavery.apology/index.html

How about just get some fucking jobs, I owe you people shit!!!

Corzine is a cocksucker..

Can I get Germany to apologize to me for the Nazi's taking my grandparents out of their homes in Poland, moving them to Germany, and forcing them into slave labor during WWII?

What else are people going to want apologies for?! Gee, let's go back to the beginning of time and start apologizing for every bad thing that has every happened to anyone, that way everyone won't feel so hurtful. :cry:

"I fell down the stairs and my shoes fell off"- Sol Rosenburg

I'm not sorry.Most black people seem to be prejudiced.The only thing they're good at is sports,selling drugs,and hating white people.Since they're free and hate white people so much they should save up for plane tickets and fly back to Africa.:)

There are a lot of people using the "slave" card so they can get a free handout, use it as an excuse not to work or why there life isn't working out. It's ashame that some people try and take the easy way out instead doing things the right way.

"A committee of the New Jersey Assembly on Thursday approved a resolution that would make the state the first north of the Mason-Dixon line to apologize for slavery."

What other states apologized?

The thing that´s even more stupid than apologizing for something you didn´t do is recieving an apology for something you haven´t gone through.

The thing that´s even more stupid than apologizing for something you didn´t do is recieving an apology for something you haven´t gone through.

Well said - indeed, sensible folks would certainly agree. The perpetually (or professionally) aggrieved however, are unconcerned with sensibility or even rationality. For them the lure of real or potential "victim" spoils is just too strong to be worried about things like shame and decency. pathetic...

I'm trying to remember a clip from Howard Stern's movie "Private parts", I think it goes "Kill, Kill Kill da white man...kill him until he is dead...Kill, Kill Kill da white man." Funny as it may be, but there are some black people that feel that way about white people in America. I think some people need to quit looking for a free handout, and quit blaming other people for their problems.