New Kamelot Vocalist

codyallenmusic

New Metal Member
May 24, 2012
Does anyone out there in the interwebs have any information on who the new Kam vocalist will be? Rumors and speculation are welcome :) Honestly, I hope it is not Fabio. I have a pipe dream of it being Tommy Karevik, but I doubt that would happen.

Who the hell knows. Could possibly be Fabio. But then again all we're going to do is speculate on random singers until it's officially announced

There were a few tunes on The Fourth Legacy where Khan's voice would go pretty fucking high, basically wailing. Then after that record he stopped with the high-pitched stuff.

In my opinion, his vocals on their past two records have been bland and boring as hell. Absolutely no soul.

I loved every single album that Kamelot put out. Even the first few. The singing sucked in the first couple of albums, but the writing has always been solid. I don't understand what the problem is with Ghost Opera, I thought that was a fantastic album; albeit a change from the symphonic roots of Kamelot. When it comes to Pfpt, I can understand a problem, and it's definitely my least favorite album, but man; I don't see how anyone can not like Hunter's Season and Great Pandemonium... I thought House on a Hill was a beautiful addition as well. The Zodiac was a cool cameo too. I still thought it was a solid album.
Aside from that, I really think that Edu Falaschi might be the new vocalist due to some rumors surfacing on the internet.