New Katatonia CD in Turkey - where?

hammer'a gelmis olamaz. daha amerika'da cd dukkanlarina dusmedi. gelmisse aferin.

hammera gelmedi arkadaslar ama galiba fiyatı 25 ile 30 arası bişey olucakmış.Ama kadıköyde geliceği ilk yer orasıdır heralde adam zaten şimdiden her gün sormamdan bıktı..:lol:

Sorry! The thread involved a question of interest only to those living in Turkey really. That's why we slipped into Turkish.

Hmmm, interesting thread... :Smug:
I'd like to know what "hammer" means, this word appeared in almost every post. Suppose it means buy, or album? Or the Turkish word for Katatonia :yow:
Or are you talking about threatening the music shop assistant with a hammer to force them to sell the album? :zombie:

yeah Hammer is the name of the store where you can buy metal albums and t shirts.

so the questions above were like

"Have the katatonia albums arrived to Hammer?
"how much does the album cost in Hammer?"

There are very few places in Turkey where you can buy this stuff, so it is not weird that people were all talking about one music store.

derbeder said:
There are very few places in Turkey where you can buy this stuff, so it is not weird that people were all talking about one music store.

Wrong.
There is a shopping mall that includes more than 6 shops only for underground metal music.
Also in even Turkey's country side you can find some metal mcs and cds.
I have found a Pantera far beyond driven in a Gas station near Ankara.

Which shopping mall are you thinking of? If it's Akmar in Kadikoy, Istanbul, then there are now three shops only (there used to be more 6-7 years ago) and they don't have everything really. And yeah it is possible to find Pantera and Metallica in some ordinary stores as well. I wouldn't expect to find Pantera at a gas station though. That's funny :)

Well, I don't expect you to remember the name of the place of course :lol: But if it's the one kind of close to the boats from the Asian side to the European side, then that's the one I'm talking about. Hammer Music is there, too.