katatonia in istanbul (20th of june)

blacksummer

Mar 13, 2006
ankara,turkey
katatonia will appear in istanbul on the 24th of june before deftones(which is upseting,,shit ))
what do you think about it ??
is it fair,,katatonia should appear after deftones

c'mon dont complain!!!
we americans dont get to see them :p at all
i would listen britney spears and madonna, and 50 cent if Katatonia was playing after, before, in between or duet with them :p

blacksummer said:
katatonia will appear in istanbul on the 20th of june before deftones(which is upseting,,shit ))
what do you think about it ??
is it fair,,katatonia should appear after deftones

deftones are huge too.....at least in the u.s......I think its a good exposure show if nothing else.......sounds good to me........but I only care about london and paris right now.....must keep playing poker and make money to go....work overtime.... stop pissing my pants about not being able to go if I cant make it.....

if they are playing before deftones, i guess this is part of rockistanbul. right?

I've heard that but i thought that this was a rumour...O god Katatonia's coming again it will be great!!!!!!We're really lucky,it doesn't matter after or before deftones,there are so many people even in this forum that couldn't see them live even once.And this will be my third time,we're so damn lucky...and yes it is not 20th of june,it is 24th of june...Thank god,this is so great!!!!I'm already excited:loco:

the mourner13 said:
I've heard that but i thought that this was a rumour...O god Katatonia's coming again it will be great!!!!!!We're really lucky,it doesn't matter after or before deftones,there are so many people even in this forum that couldn't see them live even once.And this will be my third time,we're so damn lucky...and yes it is not 20th of june,it is 24th of june...Thank god,this is so great!!!!I'm already excited:loco:
yea i realized soon, roger waters gig confused me lol let me correct it =) it must be on the 24th of june:headbang: