New Kazrog/Thermionik amp and pedal emulations

Really intested in comparing the HM2 one with the stuff I have here (a MIJ HM2,MIT one and an HM300), if I could go ITB for that one that could be really cool!
I suppose there won't be a standalone version of the pedals?

Each amp and pedal model is its own separate plugin. Also, while pre-orders are for bundles only, once the new plugins are released, you will be able to purchase individual plugins separately.

Reactions: Korwent
Oh OK I didn't read it properly (and it was pretty late at mine so I was not really entirely focused!)
That's cool!

Sorry to bother you with stupid questions ah ah

Last edited:
Awesome, I saw that in my emails and will probably look at the new amps.

And I must say, I have the Modern I package and I've only just starting playing with it. Last weekend I've put the Framus Cobra in my chain just to try it (I've been mostly using the Damage 120 and Duality 3CH).

I haven't touched one knob, just put it there, selecting the "Lead" channel and BAM! My riff sounded like a ton of bricks! (was in combination with the Rosen Digital Mesa OS). Very nice plug-in I must say, it really blew me away.

Therefore, I'm really curious to go checkout the new stuff.

Any chance of you guys ever doing a Dookie Mod Marshall? The famous amp used by Rob Cavallo since forever. Is it similar to any of the modded Marshall already included in Thermionik?