New keyboard player found, plus album title

Hey, I aced music theory, we just never did jazz... that's a whole 'nother piece of theory I never even ventured to. If there'd been jazz in the class, the class would have been much longer, multi-semester! :)

So granted, I know nothing about jazz but I know what sounds good! :p

I'm sorry about being such a jerk before. I was actually joking for most of it but I didn't realize that what I was typing sounded so sharp. And no, I wouldn't compare To-Mera to Lacuna Coil or Evanescence. That's just madness. Pure madness. I've made a bad first impression here but hopefully I can find some redemption! Now that my awkward dumbess is out of the way, I can start picking up the pieces for a happier tomorrow. :p

P.S. A minor chord with a major seventh, is that what you were talking about? Cause that sounds like "haunted house music"! :)

P.S. A minor chord with a major seventh, is that what you were talking about? Cause that sounds like "haunted house music"! :)

Exactly! Definetly my favourite chord! Augumented chords are cool too! They sound kinda "evil" aswell.

P.S. shit... i'm becoming a goddamn theory geek...

Well I hold geeks in very high esteem. They're right below nerds, and a few notches up from genius. At least you're not a Poindexter. ;)

I like to learn new chord types, but I usually just fiddle around... I've been playing with seventh chords and as a whole, I really don't think I would be too interested in using them a lot. I'd say they'd be good for dramatic effect, and To-Mera uses those strange chords very effectively. To be honest, I don't even know how to play those kinds of chords on the guitar, just piano. I'd say they're great in small doses... but it really all depends on how they're used of course.

I like the haunted house chord but how would you use it? It would have to be a special occasion. :)

To-Mera makes me lazy...... it almost makes me want to stop listening to music completely. :D It's just too much, it's like the cocaine addict's supercocaine... a cocaine so wild it makes you go mad with insanities.

Well you go from forum to forum shooting shit at bands. Handing them ridiculous statements with the mindset that you have 'been there and done that' when in actuality they are far further up the ladder than you have ever been.bringing us to ludicrous statements like these:
Dude, if Julie had a penis, I'd give her a suck, and let her give me a reach-around... then she could blow her load on my face. True story.
Hey, I aced music theory, we just never did jazz... that's a whole 'nother piece of theory I never even ventured to. If there'd been jazz in the class, the class would have been much longer, multi-semester!
For the first quote you should probably be banned for life.just like the opeth forum when you were announcing mikes posts on blabbermouth, then stating it was 'good publicity' like you would have even the first idea yawnnn. Disrespectful.
Hey, I aced music theory, we just never did jazz... that's a whole 'nother piece of theory I never even ventured to. If there'd been jazz in the class, the class would have been much longer, multi-semester!
Typical oinkness comment. Going into something that you really have no clue about while following with a strong opinion on the subject. Seriously i have never seen so many arguments on forums due to your ridiculous statements followed by insults. You should be banned from UM. You should get down from your ivory tower and join the rest of the world, because the fact is brandon your piss-poor excuse of homemade projects do not give you the right to slander bands on their own forums.

You need to grow up and get a life, man. Also, I don't submit or read blabbermouth.
I'm tired of your constant documenting in a seemingly obsessive manner. You're just like Pethical. He's borderline stalker.

I admitted I said retarded stuff in this thread and I apologized. I don't need to justify or defend my actions to you. I will not speak to you or read anything you say ever again... your messages will appear as "This message is hidden because affinityband is on your ignore list."