new kid rock

dude. He does not have a better voice then Joey.

He is however a good songwriter. I've got Born Free, its pretty good, its a pretty much straight up Southern Rock record, he's found his niche.

He's no Hank III, though.

born free kicks ass,more country than rock this time,a good step forward for him,great songwriter.

any fans here?

Right here, good disc. As for KR - I think he's a cool guy. Extra points for punching Tommy Lee.

i didnt really get into his stuff until,forever single came out,then i started doing research and liked what i heard,even more resoect after watching cmt crossroads with kid and hank jr,hes def paid his dues.

Extra points for punching Tommy Lee.

Did not know that. Cool.

Never really been a fan.....although I kind of like his new song......the video was filmed at a town an hour north of here.

I agree with the poster about KR finding his niche. I may not buy his stuff, but he's better than 90% of the tripe that is on the radio.

I have been listening to alot of Kid Rock lately.. People can say what they want but the man is talented..

He also seems like a cool guy who is a proud American..

Maxim just did a cool story on him.. I guess when he tours he reads the local papers.. He read in one city that a kid delivering Pizza saving $$ for college was beaten and robbed for $15 bucks.. Kid Rock found him and paid for a year of his tuition.

He read another guy had his flag stolen from his front yard.. Kid Rock had liek a 50 foot flag polr delivered to the guys house.. Pretty cool if you ask me..

I like the new song.. I haven't heard the album yet but I was hoping there would be more hard rock on it.. I heard Hetfield plays guitar on it, not sure how much. It wa also produced by Rick rubin..

His half time show at the Patriots Lions game last week on Thanksgiving was good too..

no real hard rock tunes,more striaght country rock,its quite good though,real good songsmit take a few listens though

All I have heard was Born free.. I thought it was pretty boring and average the first time I heard it.. Now I f'n love it...