Any DRI fans???

Born Again Idiot

668-Neighbor Of The BEAST
Jul 7, 2004
PA
Wanted to post this for a while now. Any THRAX fans here that also like DRI (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles)?? What did you guys think of THRAX'S version of Snap/I'd Rather Be Sleeping from the re-release of Volume 8-The Threat Is Real??? I have to say that Scott kicks ass :worship: on the vocals for sure.....AWESOME covers!!!!!!
I give em a 2 fingers up :headbang:

Awesome. Whenever I have something really important / stressful going on, I always listen to the first DRI album to make me not give a fuck.

I love DRI. I need to get their first one one CD. It was re-realeased about a year ago. I do have that one on cassette. Bought it over a decade ago.

And Anthrax's version of Snap~I'd Rather Be Sleeping is GREAT! Scott's best vocals ever.:headbang:

I am still waiting on a new CD from them?? I've seen em live 3 times in the past 2 years. They played a new song at the last gig I saw them at over the summer. I think it is just so fucking kool to have one band that is already an icon (ANTHRAX) in this industry showing respect to another in the same.
I'm sure you guys realized that Kurt sang on the PROBOT CD??

Duthcy - Dealing With It Rules. I need to replace the vinyl I lost.

Born - You should change the lyrics of DRI with BAI!!!

And yes I saw DRI play Anthrax!!!

I totally was into DRI in the 80s! Favorites were the Dirty Rotten CD, Thrash Zone...can't remember what else. Anthrax should do their own version of Violent Pacification. :D

DarbysDad said:
Duthcy - Dealing With It Rules. I need to replace the vinyl I lost.

Born - You should change the lyrics of DRI with BAI!!!

And yes I saw DRI play Anthrax!!!

Awesome band!
"Dealing with it" was re-released on vinyl a year ago.