Volume 8 reissue

It's cool that they're re-releasing it, and with some kick-ass cover tracks, too. What would really kick ass is if they gave "Pieces" it's own track, instead of fucking fast-forwarding through all the CD dead-time between it and Stealing From A Thief...

Sgt-D said:
What would really kick ass is if they gave "Pieces" it's own track, instead of fucking fast-forwarding through all the CD dead-time between it and Stealing From A Thief...

Good fucking point!!!

got all those songs but i will be buying it on one condition,they have to tour australia first,plus the video for inside out would be pretty cool,they need to release more video stuff with john bush!!!

Sgt-D said:
It's cool that they're re-releasing it, and with some kick-ass cover tracks, too. What would really kick ass is if they gave "Pieces" it's own track, instead of fucking fast-forwarding through all the CD dead-time between it and Stealing From A Thief...
Definately. I've voiced my opinions on "hidden" tacks after a long pause before...they're party-killers. At least Pieces is worth the wait, instead of that garbage at the end of WCFYA, but Anthrax should ban the dead space forever more!

Pieces scared the hell out of my gf once... we were "studying" upstairs and I had put on Vol.8 on the stereo system in the basement. After the silence, the Pieces comes on and she freaked out 'cause she thought that someone was in the house and had put on another CD. Of course, needless to say that I didn't stay long with someone so unwise and unlearnededed in Anthrax.

jdelpi said:
Wait, you're assuming this will be available in Australia? Or you're going to import it?

hahaha australia might be i wee bit away from where u are due but we have a great heavy metal shop here that has everything metal...ever heard of utopia records!

ofcourse it aint gonne be a standard release only metal record shops will be getting it.