Volume 8 Reissue : Who got it??

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
tisk tisk, Thay still couldent send the flyers out b4 it was released to us street teamers...

I know, that SUCKS. But I do know a few people who actually would like to see Anthrax sell some CDs....(their new management).

These reissues with extras...don't get me wrong, I DO want Givin' The Horns on my CD, but I'd rather the album ended with Pieces, cos then it makes more sense.

I never thought to go to best\worst buy for CD's only price DVD's and by cheap TVs, DVD players, VCR's or phones. I can't wait to pick it up.

Finally, got it last night. Now if I can get the damn videos on WCFYA and V8.5 to play on my DVD or PC I will be set. \nn/ Johnnie's right Toast to the Extras is a great song. :Spin:

TD said:
Guess you are done with Anthrax :tickled:
thanks for the support lol!

i am asking the impossible,this is a band that didnt even tour here for sown album,they are the ones that promised a tour and wcfya deserves better!!!

mrthrax said:
thanks for the support lol!

i am asking the impossible,this is a band that didnt even tour here for sown album,they are the ones that promised a tour and wcfya deserves better!!!

I hear there are "issues" with them touring Australia. I know they want to. But I want a million dollars.......