the Volume 8 reissue

Seance

Still Writes in Crayon
Feb 20, 2003
US
Visit site
i bought Volume 8 awhile back before the reissue, was actually surprised to find it in a record store, but anyway, i brought it home and was listening to it, and it came to be that the damn thing was edited and censored... i mean they say 'fuck' on Volume 8 maybe 2 times!?? and they had to censor it?? not "they" as in Anthrax, i'm sure it was whatever dumbshit record company that released it... anyway... i do not have to worry about this with the reissue do i? i'm sure i don't, i just don't want to get ripped off again :cry: lol

No I dont think you'll have to worry. I read in a press release for the reissue by Scott Ian saying they kept all the curse words in this time around with the reissue. So go out and buy it. If it is censored (which is most unlikely), then I'll give you my adress and you can come to my house and kick me in the balls repetitively. :D

The reissue is definitely NOT censored at all. There's more F words in there than I ever knew (before the reissue).

Plus there's bonus tracks and you can watch the Inside Out video on you PC.
Buy it!

Also, Ignition records said that they needed to take out the bad words. They didn't think stores would carry it.

thanks for the replies ^_^ i picked it up last night and everything is fine, all fuck's are in order, and of course Pieces being it's own separate track, and the bonus tracks and video, it's all worth it ^_^

It's really good. Not as good as WCFYA, but better than Stomp 442, IMO.
You need to buy it.

I gotta agree that V8 is the weakest of the Bush records. Awesome first 3 tracks, but it seems to fall away after that, imo. Still a great record, but mediocre by Anthrax's standard.

Piss and Vinegar and Toast to the Extras is worth the price of the album.

Does anyone know if they ever played P and V live? More cowbell please!!! :headbang:

Thanks, that's a shame especially with how good Frank's vocals have gotten. He could've sang it with John and did all the answer vocals.