Volume 8

(ok back to subject lol)
Volume 8 is a terribly great album edited or nonedited... im sure anyway.... as said before.. u only miss out on 2 'fuck's lol... and theyre just edited on one song... so dont worry :)

Is Volume 8 worth spending £13 on? I've only heard 'Inside Out' which is such a kick-ass track but I don't know what the rest of the tracks are like. Is it a good album?

What about 'Stomp 442' and 'Sound Of White Noise'? Are they any good? See I only just got into Anthrax and the two albums I own are the Best of A-sides and the new one:W.C.F.Y.A so apologies in advance for being so retarded.

yeah defo, its worht having the last four albums if you liek the bush stuff i loveem all, you won't be disappointed all four albums are superb, esp s.o.w.n.

well if u ask me there isnt one Anthrax album i dont like.... so i say "get them all" lol... i dont really like one better than another... all of them have their up's

Superhero said:
What about 'Stomp 442' and 'Sound Of White Noise'? Are they any good? See I only just got into Anthrax and the two albums I own are the Best of A-sides and the new one:W.C.F.Y.A so apologies in advance for being so retarded.

Dude, you're not going to find very many people on an Anthrax board who will hold you back from purchasing SOWN and Stomp. The only band's album I can think of where fans would advise you not to buy it would be Megadeth's Risk
lol.gif

If you like the Bush songs on Killer A's, then by all means go and buy those two albums.

jdelpi said:
Dude, you're not going to find very many people on an Anthrax board who will hold you back from purchasing SOWN and Stomp. The only band's album I can think of where fans would advise you not to buy it would be Megadeth's Risk
lol.gif

If you like the Bush songs on Killer A's, then by all means go and buy those two albums.

Yeah no shit. Everyone here should be scolding you for asking if Stomp and Sound of White noise are any good? They're all top notch. They all have different production, moods, vibes, styles and grooves but they're all still Anthrax with Bush fronting. They are all either classics already or destined to it.