Edited version of Volume 8?!

Dec 16, 2002
deege.free.fr
Is there an edited version of Vol. 8?
I was wondering because before I could find a REAL copy of the cd, I downloaded the back cover on the net and it said "Piss & Vinegar" on the back and my real copy now says "P&V"...and when he says Motherfucking, it seems to miss the middle of the word.....are all of them like that? Because a long time ago my friend bought it and I copied it because it was the last copy around and out of print and my copy seems like that's edited too. and now my real copy has that too. Just wondering if there's an abundance of "clean versions" or if they are just all like that?

Mine's clean too - and I think my copy is the standard one. I think they were trying to avoid having V8 'stickered' with a warning about language. I can't think if there's any other cussing on the record??? Not that I remember anyway....

They were all like that. It was cheaper for Ignition to do it that way, than to have it stickered and have to go and make a separate censored/edited version of it for a store like K-Mart and Meijers. Not that I ever saw it in any of those stores anyway...........

I always wondered that myself. I noticed that in the song to but could never figure it out. Now I know. Same with killer a's. I thought it was shitty they put the radio edit of I'm the man on there.