Vol. 8 question...

Deege

Aug 15, 2002
Ohio
www.sdmfworldwide.com
My Vol. 8 cd is edited...on Piss N Vinegar, it says "P&V" on the back and the bad words are silenced. But, before I was able to find my own copy, one of my friends had it and it was edited too. I didn't ever notice it until listening along with the lyrics though. Were all of the officially released USA versions edited, just so that they didnt have to make 2 different versions, or what? I asked Buddy Love Bomb about this on AIM before, and he said that he thinks all of the official copies are edited, but he has a promo version that is unedited. So does anyone know what's up with that, and more importantly, will the reissue be unedited?! LOL

That happened to me one time when I picked up a new copy of Attack of the Killer B's. The CD club sent me the KMART version where all the cussing was overdubbed with buzzing bees. :loco:

Deege said:
My Vol. 8 cd is edited...on Piss N Vinegar, it says "P&V" on the back and the bad words are silenced. But, before I was able to find my own copy, one of my friends had it and it was edited too. I didn't ever notice it until listening along with the lyrics though. Were all of the officially released USA versions edited, just so that they didnt have to make 2 different versions, or what? I asked Buddy Love Bomb about this on AIM before, and he said that he thinks all of the official copies are edited, but he has a promo version that is unedited. So does anyone know what's up with that, and more importantly, will the reissue be unedited?! LOL
i think all the official us versions are like this. mine is.

johnnieCzech said:
I have unedited promo! I actually think he says "coz I'm motherfucking fortified"

Bet you are right, I dont read the words, just go by what it sounds like to me, lol. Hell for years i thought In A Zone started like this, I'm standing on a ledge cold and naked, was someone calling out for me to help. But its someone come and offer me some help. i guess i need to start reading more offten, Also learning how to spell would be good to.. lol