Volume 8 reissue

BIGPHAT442

Old School
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
Here's the info on the reissue-

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Otherwise, Sanctuary has a reissue of Anthrax's Volume 8 - The Threat is Real. This release provides some extras not found on the original - and quite collectible disc, if you can find one - The first is an unreleased track, "Giving The Horns", and is accompanied by three cover tunes. Radiohead's "The Bends" and DRI's "I'd Rather Be Sleeping" and "Snaps" are the covers. The album will also contain a video of a live performance of the band's popular "Inside Out". I'm throwing in here an extra bonus in the cover shot. This album comes out on September 23.[/font]

i thought the bend was a great cover version. stayed very true to the original... you aren't a radiohead fan, are you?

guess who i'm going to see 8/21? radiohead.
guess who i'm not going to see tonight in c-bus? anthrax. :(

Nope not into any of that alterntive indie crap annoys me more than anything or makes me yawn, anthrax should have cover fucking hostile insted would be much better!

Steve did you no lone justice is on the set list tonight :D

The bonus track "Snap~I'd Rather Be Sleeping" is Scott's best performance on vocals EVER! D.R.I. rules, btw.
Hmmmmmm........ I wonder if we could get some street team flyers to promote this re-release, since so many people don't have it.....Hmmmmmmmm......