New Labyrinth video posted

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
http://www.labyrinthmusic.it/video LYAFH/Labyrinth_L.Y.A.F.H.web small.mov

I'm relieved as their "new direction" isn't a far departure from their "old sound". Of course this is only one song.

In this song, it sounds like the band is slowing things down just a bit so that Rob can really take the time to sing with his ultra melodic voice instead of spitting out lyrics as fast as he can (less prog, more traditional metal). He's the strength of the band IMO, and I hope this new release does everything to showcase his talents.

Again, only one sample. Who knows what the rest hold, but so far, so good.

As for the video, it must be an Italian thing. :p

control-denied777 said:
ROB'S VOICE IS AWESOME,I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM

I agree that Rob's voice is amazing and I love it. However,I am not sold on the new album yet. I have heard it and the jury is still out. :Smug:

so where can you get the italian release of the new album(with all the bonus stuff)?

I really like it but I was hoping for more dual guitar interplay like what they were doing on RETURN TO HEAVEN DENIED. Great songwriting though, vocals are fantastic...

Neal

WOW.

The guitar tone is soooo much thicker and cleaner now. Rob's voice is STRONG. That's a helluva cool sound for them now. The song itself proves they're really coming up with challenging ideas for even the simplest song. I mean, yeah, it's a pretty radio-friendly sound to it, which is a good thing, but I'll bet some of the really rip-roaring songs are gonna have me drooling.

ANTICIPATION SUCKS!!!

I'm not sure how I feel about "Freeman", especially after the excellent self-titled release. I can't help but hear some nu metal "riffs" in this one (obviously they are far more talented than any nu metal band) ... I've given it about 10 listens and will give it ten more.

from what i hear numetal is grabbing hold in italy and such, so they're probably jumping the gun to get on it.. pity really

bhcompy said:
from what i hear numetal is grabbing hold in italy and such, so they're probably jumping the gun to get on it.. pity really
i was just listening to the song face and pay,wow im fucking speechless.HAil to roberto tirantis he is the best metal singer ever