Listen to Labyrinth......

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
This forum tends to be prog oriented and Labyrinth is more or less a "powermetal" band so they aren't getting too much press, but this band makes great music. I prefer their 2003 S/T release above all others, but they have really good stuff throughout their career so far. They have a lot of catchy stuff and I recommend all of you check them out. The singer seems to be able to pull off the higher stuff he does.

Bryant

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is quite power oriented (and melodic 'prog' which is really just AOR) these days. They've been talked about here tons.

This forum is quite power oriented (and melodic 'prog' which is really just AOR) these days. They've been talked about here tons.

Agreed.

I should also mention that I was going to tackle the "Better Know a Band" thread for Labyrinth, since I'm pretty strongly familiar with most of their material over the years... but then I remembered that my views on music tend to be almost the polar opposite of the PPUSA norm. The last thing I want to do after putting in a bunch of hard work on a thread like that is read a bunch of responses saying, "You're crazy!" and "Do you listen to metal at all???"

Yeah Bryant, once again we're on the same page musically, love Labyrinth. Yes they have been discussed here quite a bit, elsewhere though they seem to be criminally overlooked. Can't wait to see 'em live...