New Lacuna Coil/Type O Negative pictures

Lacuna Coil was amazing. I interviewed Cristina before the show, that should be up in the next couple days. She was very cool and I definitely got a hug from her haha. Anyway, here are the pics:

Lacuna Coil

beautiful.JPG

beautiful2.JPG

MVC-032S.JPG

lMVC-055S.JPG

Type O Negative

ton01.JPG

ton3.JPG

zMVC-009S.JPG

Cristina is fuckin hot. i dont think lacuna will play at the type o show im seein though. :(

Peter Steele likes to drink a wine until it has a little left and he tosses it to the crowd (and they get to have his backwash hahahahahahAHAH)
I hope they don't re-use those doctor outfits for everyshow. look at all that sweat!

Thanks for the pics man. :Spin:

cristina scabbia, *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

she looks fucked up in that first pic

i never realized how small she was until i stood next to her and talked to her. very cool woman.

:lol: *checks*

And it seems more and more these days that pictures of Christina constitute Lacuna Coil as a whole. I hear she does have band mates, who do things like write the songs and play the instruments. ;)

thebigyetti said:
cristina scabbia, *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

she looks fucked up in that first pic

i never realized how small she was until i stood next to her and talked to her. very cool woman.

Dude, fucking everyone looks small next to you! :loco: (Prolly even Pete Lindgren :erk: )

Spike

Spike said:
Dude, fucking everyone looks small next to you! :loco: (Prolly even Pete Lindgren :erk: )

Spike

omg, Peter is soo talllll. I couldn't help but comment, and he said, "Nah, you're just short." :lol: I'm 5'8", and the shoes I had on Thursday night were an 1 1/2" - 2"

Beth said:
omg, Peter is soo talllll. I couldn't help but comment, and he said, "Nah, you're just short." :lol: I'm 5'8", and the shoes I had on Thursday night were an 1 1/2" - 2"

Yeah, you're short. :p

*Settles for a lousy 6"2'* :bah:

And yetti.... Speed strid? :confused: