New Laser's Edge sub-forum

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We like to talk about progressive music. Sometimes we go off track. I've set up a new sub-forum which you will see up above. I'm calling it "The Things We Are Not Supposed To Talk About".

Anything non-music related should go here. Sports, movies, food, literature, whatever you want. I would suggest avoiding political conversations because they always devolve into name calling and arguments - no matter how hard we try to keep it civil someone gets offended. Anything that can be inferred to be discriminatory will not be tolerated - nothing racial, sexist, homophobic. This is a conversation among friends.

Talk about pretty much anything you like but keep it friendly. :popcorn:

Thanks!

KG

Granted, But I dont need to be called Retarded, Ive been thru a lot in my life, Since I was young..I just use your forum for entertainment basically. and order cds on occation ,or try to get some info on Bands Im not familar with or I am familiar , but never got around to buying or hearing them.
But this is a good Idea to start a new (Sub-Forum).....now."""WHERE THE HELL IS FLYING COLORS"""

Ordered the New Fiat 500.........My wife thinks Im a asshole for ordering it...(Guess its better than being Retarded)......

Bob

Welcome back from your long exile. Please discuss your new Fiat in our new subforum. Cool looking car. Congratulations.

Hey Bob,

Are you ready for the TEE-BOW? :saint: :lol:

Here's your new offensive scheme: Hike the ball to Teblow and see what happens next. ENJOY! :tickled:

Hey Bob,

Are you ready for the TEE-BOW? :saint: :lol:

Here's your new offensive scheme: Hike the ball to Teblow and see what happens next. ENJOY! :tickled:

Keep um...Jets:loco::puke: dont need him!! ( Babe Parilli) wore #15 in the day ..I thought it was retirerd

Seriously? Is it the Abarth model they advertise on tv?

Yes ,,,perfumence is awful....no power at all... My Daughter needed some thing to get around & to go to work...I will pay the insurance for 2 yrs for her, & she pays the $186.00 a month payment....( since she is a Single Mom , & im trying to help her out.....The car is good for her,,,,anyway..My Granddaughter likes it she calls it her little toy....:D