New live DVD coming

Dude a dvd is such old tech. I mean we're at 4k now, even Blue Rays are kinda the poor cousin now, although they look and sound great. But there's really no excuse to not have it.
If I was Anthrax I'd take it as a bit of a slap in the face. Like "you guys aren't worth blue ray"
Hopefully, they just haven't advertised it..for whatever reason.

Reactions: sufferer
I saw that there will be blue ray for this, but it looks like in typical NB fashion that we would have to order it from Germany. I had to do that with Testaments' Dark Roots . And it was a lot of $$

Jb hi go should stock it if not I’ll just get it ordered thru them,still no word on a tour,we will probably at best end up with a package tour with slayer at best,highly unlikely they will do apropet gig here now

Reactions: redfly
So it's out today. Anyone get it? I don't understand the need for that cheap digi-pak packaging. CD's are NOT records for crying out loud! I prefer the old fashioned plastic jewel cases. I shouldn't have to spend $30+ for the Japanese import just to get in a jewel case.

I actually didn't buy the import. I have to be more frugal so I guess I am stuck with the cheap digi-pak US version. Ordered on Amazon got the free Auto-Rip and the cd will arrive next week.