new live dvd in 2008/2009?

BlooddrunkXXX

New Metal Member
Dec 3, 2008
Wolfsburg, Germany
hey ladies and gents...

i just had a amazing idea..
it would be cool to shoot a new live dvd this year or next year on the new tour refering to the blooddrunk album...

to me it would be pretty cool...

what are you thinking? will there be a new live dvd?

cheers

In my wet dreams. I think a concert hall gig is the way to go, not outdoors venue, even tho I still think of Sixpounder on IYF DVD Wacken and it rocks so hard, but there's no lightshow etc. They'd have to considerably change the setlist from CRY and include lots of Blooddrunk songs on it, that coupled with a bigger audience and more kickass light-pyro show on DVD would totally make my day and it would be brilliant. But as I said, prolly not gonna happen, very big fucking shame. You may have to wait many years for another one.

bad news anyway...

well it was just a thought kinda wet dream as you just said...
because the chaos ridden years are kinda... released several years ago...

well ok... i hope i can see the guys some day live here i germany^^...

bad news anyway...

well it was just a thought kinda wet dream as you just said...
because the chaos ridden years are kinda... released several years ago...

well ok... i hope i can see the guys some day live here i germany^^...
Well considering these dates that shouldn't be too much of a problem I think:
January 30 - Huxleys, Berlin (D)
January 31 - Haus Auensee, Leipzig (D)
February 01 - Stadtgarden, Erfurt (D)
February 03 - Backstage, München (D)
February 23 - Docks, Hamburg (D)

^
DUDE visit finnland before you go there.
It's quite nice but it's not heaven my gosh

thats just cruel. and none in Israel.
FUCK, IM MOVING TO FINLAND.

You do know that last time Bodom had a headliner in Finland was several years ago?:lol: UK for example has had x12124325 more.

Snowy is right too. This is a nice place but not a fucking heaven. I hate hot climate though so this is perfect for me.

You do know that last time Bodom had a headliner in Finland was several years ago?:lol: UK for example has had x12124325 more.

Snowy is right too. This is a nice place but not a fucking heaven. I hate hot climate though so this is perfect for me.

thats why im gonna move there, i had enough of hot weather since i was born.

and i dont care headlining or not, i'd go even if they'd do the show in a crowded club or whatever.

thats why im gonna move there, i had enough of hot weather since i was born.

and i dont care headlining or not, i'd go even if they'd do the show in a crowded club or whatever.

We don't see that much of them. Mostly as Support or at festivals(Almost every year i think..)

yes you finns are fucking insane, when i was in Tampere and Helsinki i was wearing a hoodie and my leather jacket while everbody was wearing t-shirts:D

don't get me wrong i reeeeaaaallly like the country and everything about it (especially the landscape is so amazing, it's the most beautiful one i've ever seen) , besides your alcohol prices. It's just these bodom/finnish-metal-fans who haven't been there and say it's the best country in the world.

yes you finns are fucking insane, when i was in Tampere and Helsinki i was wearing a hoodie and my leather jacket while everbody was wearing t-shirts:D

don't get me wrong i reeeeaaaallly like the country and everything about it (especially the landscape is so amazing, it's the most beautiful one i've ever seen) , besides your alcohol prices. It's just these bodom/finnish-metal-fans who haven't been there and say it's the best country in the world.
I've been there once. It was on a huskysled trip of one week, so I didn't get to see any more of Helsinki than the airport (or any other city). The nature was beautiful though, and I love winter and kind of hate hot summers (of course Holland still isn't hot compared to Spain or something but I already think it's too hot here in the summer:p) so that was awesome.

thats just cruel. and none in Israel.
FUCK, IM MOVING TO FINLAND.

COB will have a headliner tour in Finland next May, and by the time it will be more than 3 years since they last did one here. :) Of course they have been among the headliners for a few times after that tho.

Dude I used to live in Israel for a couple of years and you know what your climate just sucks, it's too fucking hot. Okay you don't know what it's like when it's -20 and storming or when it's dark for 6-8 months in a row, that sucks too. But there's nothing like the Skandinavian summer. You can just tear your pants down, run into the woods, get wasted, go swimming in a lake, have sex with anyone, and this is something you can't do in Israel.

COB will have a headliner tour in Finland next May, and by the time it will be more than 3 years since they last did one here. :) Of course they have been among the headliners for a few times after that tho.

Dude I used to live in Israel for a couple of years and you know what your climate just sucks, it's too fucking hot. Okay you don't know what it's like when it's -20 and storming or when it's dark for 6-8 months in a row, that sucks too. But there's nothing like the Skandinavian summer. You can just tear your pants down, run into the woods, get wasted, go swimming in a lake, have sex with anyone, and this is something you can't do in Israel.
One of the best things of Scandinavia, the woods. Too bad about the high minimum ages for getting alcohol though =(

^Wat? I coulnd't get alcohol legally in Finland?

I've been there once. It was on a huskysled trip of one week, so I didn't get to see any more of Helsinki than the airport (or any other city). The nature was beautiful though, and I love winter and kind of hate hot summers (of course Holland still isn't hot compared to Spain or something but I already think it's too hot here in the summer:p) so that was awesome.

:lol: Sounds like fun. But if Holland is already too hot then don't ever come here in summer. I'll just tell you that in November I was still wearing t-shirts and even shorts sometimes, so go figure. And I live in center Spain, not in the south or something.

^Wat? I coulnd't get alcohol legally in Finland?

:lol: Sounds like fun. But if Holland is already too hot then don't ever come here in summer. I'll just tell you that in November I was still wearing t-shirts and even shorts sometimes, so go figure. And I live in center Spain, not in the south or something.
If I'm correct 18 years for drinks up to 22% and 20 for drinks with more than 22%.
You're 19 right?
Then that's beer and wine for you, but no vodka :rofl:
Here in Holland it's 16 and 18. But ah well, I guess there are numerous ways to get alcohol in every country anyway =p
Oh and when I was in a restaurant in Finland I easily got a beer even though I was 16. And I'm small :')

^Same here in Spain.

If I'm correct 18 years for drinks up to 22% and 20 for drinks with more than 22%.
You're 19 right?
Then that's beer and wine for you, but no vodka :rofl:
Here in Holland it's 16 and 18. But ah well, I guess there are numerous ways to get alcohol in every country anyway =p
Oh and when I was in a restaurant in Finland I easily got a beer even though I was 16. And I'm small :')

Ah ok. Well, I said legally, I'd get it anyway. I'd get Matias to get it for me, local dude has more chances than foreigner :lol: Anyway, I turn 20 (yeah I'm old :lol:) on June 26th, just at the start of the summer, so not a real problem as I'm not going to Finland before August and I don't even know if I'll be able to go in August.

It'd be super if it was so that it would not have any songs which were played on Stockohlm knockout.

It'd be amazing, beautifull, perfectish, soooo nice, unawful and fucking awesome!:headbang: