New Machine Head Track leaked

never got my head round MH either, always seemed to be a metal for the sake of being metal band.

I also think the same in a way and rob seem the most arrogant bastard ever, not saying he is but sure he looks and sometimes talks showing that attitude

If Rob Flynn and Zakk Wylde wrote an album together, it would consist solely of pinch and natural harmonics until the end of time. Seriously cannot figure out why every Machine Head song has to have a bunch of harmonics in it.

ahah so true that hurts. The worse it´s that those harmonics are being used always in the same patterns. It´s not funny anymore, now it´s just annoying.
By now the harmonics mean more to Rob than the wha wha pedal to kirk hammet.

Love the main riff. I do feel that their songs on the last couple of albums (and including this track) could be edited to take out some bloat.

Here is the final mix version of Killers & Kings:

Maybe it's because I'm a total Machine Head fanboy anyway, but I totally love this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
ehhh.... everytime I listen to this band I feel like I should like it, coz every cunt metaller under the sun tells me I should... but they just leave me cold as fuck.

Im loving the two newest songs. I totally get how some people can not dig the band or the vocals. It just doesn't register as cheesy to me because I grew up with it. In the mid nineties this singing was tough sounding on the level with Pantera. Neither of these songs seem long for the sake of being long imo. Mix is great, Ill be picking it up.

Snoop Doggy Robb and his gangsta attitude... :lol::lol::lol:

I wish he would bring back the corn rows. I loved that shit. Burn My Eyes is a classic, that whole era really...I long for the days where we'd see MH at the Trocadero, fuck those were good times...totally different than now. Most metal shows back then were like 30 people. Then MH would come and have a 500 person sell out and tear the whole place apart, bodies flying around, cigarrette and weed smoke everywhere.

Now you go to shows and there are 500 people but it's more like the symphony with most people just listening. Not knocking it, just saying it's different.

:kickass::kickass: