New Machine Head

Some of you guys are seriously nuts

It sounds great, there's nothing wrong with mix. It just has it's own sound.

Songs are great. Rob sounds fucking demonic. Machine Head is the new Metallica in the good way. This cd sounds uncompromising and inspired and how cool is it that there's only 7 songs?

The Priest cover tune is fucking phenomenal

Heared the album again and it gets better and better :D
I really like it. Robbs sounds fuckin' evil. Especially on I Am Hell.

Yeah again: the mix is ok, but Blackening was way better imho. Whatever, it rocks! Basta :p

Ok Ive been a Machine Head nut since Burn My Eyes but im just not feeling it... sounds like a completley different band.. great mix and stuff.. but Im not getting that nice glow in my belly like I usually do when I listen to Rob and the boys..?? :cry:

It's still clipping here, but I completelly forgot to give my general opinion on this CD.

Each listen it get's better. After the 5th time spinning this CD it really spoke to me. It was actually "Be Still and Know" first time when it really got me and tickled me.

I actually had the same with The Blackening. Through the Ashes was on first impact, but how can't it be with Imperium as opener.

Anyway, mix-wise, it's just solid. Mastering is meh, clipping like snizzle on all my systems. Especially the toms on drums. Songs are good enough tho to not be bothered by it.

I thought the same thing :D Juan actually mixed a few shows of Vile and Spawn of Possession like 8 years
ago because he started getting into audio at that time, I think he worked on a few things with Colin, he's
the founder of imperial mastering studios and vile guitar player.

yeah, I meant that Colin is the founder of Imperial Mastering ;)
Both guys are really nice-met them the first time when I was like 15 years old and they were just down to earth.

well im talking generaly about this album... the vocals sound smooth as a baby butt XD

This Album fucking rules!! I had a sceptical feeling because of some negative words here in the forum, but those words were easily crushed by the album´s first riff attacks. It fucking rules!! And the mix is great and the guitars sounds TITS!

Coming quite late to the party, but have to agree on the clipping. Just bought this album and it was the first thing i noticed.

Gotta say I wasn't too sure about this album on first listen... then I reached the cover of Sentinel by Judas Priest and for some reason the entire thing just clicked into place...

Love this album... even the track (Flamesuit on) Who we are...