New Maidens Picture

Yeah...I disappeared a "little bit." :cool: But I guess if you take a look at my location,and if you remember the previous one,(which was South Carolina,USA) then it explains a lot!

Yeah, looks like the Maidens fandom is undergoing an aggressive expansion. You've got Europe with Jenna and Timewarrior, while I have Asia with John McD.

Arrrghhhhh you said Europe and reffered to England and Scotland......ARRRGGHHHHHH

We live on an Island......its only connected to Europe by a poxy tunnel.....and that should be flooded :D

We dont even share a common language with the .........Europeans and we have beaten them all in wars!

I'm only joking, in case you were not sure, but as an English man, not a British man, I and many others really get irked when "Europe" is used to tar us all with the same brush.

Some new individual pics. I'm in love! :oops:

LindaMcDonald.jpg

Linda

WandaOrtiz.jpg

Wanda

CourtneyCox.jpg

Courtney

And I was wondering where my old Samurai sword went. :lol:

KirstenRosenberg.jpg

Kirsten

Arrrghhhhh you said Europe and reffered to England and Scotland......ARRRGGHHHHHH

We live on an Island......its only connected to Europe by a poxy tunnel.....and that should be flooded :D

We dont even share a common language with the .........Europeans and we have beaten them all in wars!

I'm only joking, in case you were not sure, but as an English man, not a British man, I and many others really get irked when "Europe" is used to tar us all with the same brush.

Your language is degenerated German and you needed our help (The US) to beat 'em the last 2 times! :Smug:

I'm just kidding too, man! :headbang: But a razz calls for a razz back, don't you think? Don't feel bad, Japan is considered part of Asia and I bet you never even questioned that, did you? They are in comparatively the same position, settled by people from the mainland, you Anglo-Saxon-Norman-French Englishman, you! :loco:

Your language is degenerated German and you needed our help (The US) to beat 'em the last 2 times! :Smug:

Ahhh but we were single handedly the first nation to withstand an all out attack by the Nazi regime (Battle of Britain 10 July – 31 October 1940), that was before our friends over the water had a bit of a tiff with the japanese.

I'm just kidding too, man! :headbang: But a razz calls for a razz back, don't you think? Don't feel bad, Japan is considered part of Asia and I bet you never even questioned that, did you? They are in comparatively the same position, settled by people from the mainland, you Anglo-Saxon-Norman-French Englishman, you! :loco:

Japan maybe doesnt dislike the rest of Asia, I really dont know, but theres a lot of anti European sentiment in the UK right now. I'm totally 100% against a united Europe, I dont see why we should run headlong into communistic policies without a referndum on them but the people affected.

But hey ho, thats what happens when you get an Unelected prime minister that idolises Stalin!

It really Sucks to be English right now (note I said English not British)
My ancestors are from Ireland......County Cork, moving the the UK in the early 1890's

Should I note the irony that you are speaking/writing in that same "degenerated German" language, too? :)

Not true! I speak American English, which is even MORE degenerated from the German than English English. So, not the same, even worse! ;)

I understand that politically, the Brits may wish to consider themselves otherwise, but Geographically, UK in is Europe.:cool:

The fact that the white cliffs of Dover were once connected to New Brunswick, Canada, does not negate the current configuration.

Ahhh but we were single handedly the first nation to withstand an all out attack by the Nazi regime (Battle of Britain 10 July – 31 October 1940), that was before our friends over the water had a bit of a tiff with the japanese.

Japan maybe doesnt dislike the rest of Asia, I really dont know, but theres a lot of anti European sentiment in the UK right now. I'm totally 100% against a united Europe, I dont see why we should run headlong into communistic policies without a referndum on them but the people affected.

But hey ho, thats what happens when you get an Unelected prime minister that idolises Stalin!

It really Sucks to be English right now (note I said English not British)
My ancestors are from Ireland......County Cork, moving the the UK in the early 1890's

My maternal grandma is from County Clare, she migrated to New York City in the 1910s and met a Greek longshoreman whom she married there. My dad was 1/4 Scots-Irish but his ancestors came to New York State long ago - we have Dutch ancestors who were in New York when it was still New Amsterdam. Add trace elements of English, Spanish and Native American, probably Iroquois, and I am a typical American mutt, but more Kelt in me than any other single strain. Would love to visit Ireland, England and Europe in general, you have the ancient culture that we lack.