New Mammoth song (work-in-progress, trying out RevIII with this one)

Hi everyone, here's a new song from me: http://syliin.com/jarkko/mammoth/Mammoth - Retention WIP3.mp3

I would greatly appreciate any feedback, criticism or hints on how to improve the mix. It's the usual setup: Guitars are an LTD-400 to my Firepod, then to TSS and Revalver III. Bass is some LTD loaned from our bass player through Ampeg SVX. Drums are EZD with replaced kick and snare samples. Ask ahead if you want to know more details about something :)

Oh, and no vocals. Will do them later if I find someone to volunteer, but I haven't got my hopes too high :D

EDIT: Latest mixdown: http://syliin.com/jarkko/mammoth/Mammoth - Retention WIP8.mp3

Thanks! :) The intro, choruses and outro are quad-tracked, the verses are dual. The signal chain is basically just TS' Secret (a great, free Tube Screamer plugin) into Revalver running 6505's in the red channel and (Guitarhack's?) New IR 1.wav impulse. The four tracks are then bussed and ran through a HP/LP eq, Waves C4 and Voxengo CurveEQ (just some small adjustements with a curve taken from Chimaira's Blackheart). I guess that's pretty much it :) Can't remember the 6505 settings that precisely but it was something like (on a scale 1-10) pre-gain 4.00, low 8.00, middle 2.50, high 5.00, master 9.00 and presence around 6.00.

Thanks! :) The intro, choruses and outro are quad-tracked, the verses are dual. The signal chain is basically just TS' Secret (a great, free Tube Screamer plugin) into Revalver running 6505's in the red channel and (Guitarhack's?) New IR 1.wav impulse. The four tracks are then bussed and ran through a HP/LP eq, Waves C4 and Voxengo CurveEQ (just some small adjustements with a curve taken from Chimaira's Blackheart). I guess that's pretty much it :) Can't remember the 6505 settings that precisely but it was something like (on a scale 1-10) pre-gain 4.00, low 8.00, middle 2.50, high 5.00, master 9.00 and presence around 6.00.

Can you hook us up with this 'new' impulse? :eek:

ONce again, super thick tone. awesome. :headbang: