new Manowar album

A

alexseretis

I believe it is better than the previous one...but still extremely average for Manowar and especially after 6 years! I didn't find not even ONE GOOD riff in the whole album and there too many ballads in it...I think that their old fans will like it but for a 2002 metal album is almost hilarius...

btw, I liked the new Valley's Eve album! Really good songs with good guitar work!\
the new Dream Evil album is great heavy metal too...This is heavy metal! This album is 10 times better than the new Manowar...

I only heard a couple of songs.At first I was very enthusiastic,but still the songs are pretty simplistic.Very good use of keyboards.Manowar are back on the epic road and that's enough for many...I will buy the album,I don't think I will be very dissappointed.The lyrics are the same once again.It won't be as good as their 80s albums,but I expect it to be far better than Louder Than Hell...so it's fine with me.After all,they'll never make another Into Glory Ride or Hail To England,I guess we all know that..I think they have lost their real interested in music.O well.