New Medal of Honor

Yeah.
The reason why i posted the video was because of the blatant Modern Warfare ripoff.. even the score system and kill-streaks are the same.
It might still be a really fun game, but its nothing but a ripoff.

Yeah CoD used to be WW2 as well, so its not THAT surprising for MoH to come to modern day as well. It IS weird though, since they already publish Battlefield and DICE does the multiplayer on that with the Frostbite engine as well.

EA Los Angeles did the single player on the Unreal engine... two developers on one game? Hmmmmm... regardless, it looks cool, so hopefully it is.

Socom 4 drops soon, and Im looking forward to Ghost Recon Future Soldier more than anything. Fucking epic.

On another note, anybody else sick of seeing these fucking war games being the same things over and over and over? Game developers have lost all sense of creativity and stick purely to graphics/gameplay. Where's the story, where's the plot, where the fuck are the TITS?

Have you looked around to see who the popular mix engineers are lately? People LOVE paying for the same shit over and over. It's safe. People like safe.

Anyway, I hope this is another entertaining title for you guys that like shooters.

I stopped playing MOH after the 2nd one, underground. The game lived and died with playstation one for me, and oh my god was I good at multiplayer on it, thats was my game lol. Relentless sunday evenings of hitler based multiplayer evilness.

MOH:AA kicked some major ass

I agree, i liked the earlier MOH games, even played versus on the playstation with a mate a lot. Cooked grenades and his characters head were my speciality. But after playing games like BF1942 and even more recently COD:MW2 i can't see myself buying a copy. I must admit i do miss the bot multiplayer setup, mate and i would do weekend lans playing bf1942 and it's various mods. So much junk food, it was great. But with both vista and modern games it's not happening.

I agree, i liked the earlier MOH games, even played versus on the playstation with a mate a lot. Cooked grenades and his characters head were my speciality. But after playing games like BF1942 and even more recently COD:MW2 i can't see myself buying a copy. I must admit i do miss the bot multiplayer setup, mate and i would do weekend lans playing bf1942 and it's various mods. So much junk food, it was great. But with both vista and modern games it's not happening.

Precisely man. These new games, pfff. Its pretty much run around the map and shoot every thing you see more or less. No strategy half the time, a load of bollocks. But the graphics.... oh yes!