New Megadeth "Head Crusher" free mp3

It's alright. Sounds like some random European thrash band could have written that and it happens to have Dave's vocals on it.

Seriously folks?????

Remember a few years back when the single for MOTOPSYCHO came out? Everyone was all like, "Yeah, he scored Al Pitrelli, and they are going to be heavy, blah, blah, blah" No one would even use The World Needs a Hero as a coaster today.....

Look, I have no problem with bands experimenting, esp during times where metal faded back into obscurity in the mid to late 90s.

The reality is that Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, and Anthrax will forevermore released VERY watered down versions of their past, simply because they are forcefully attempting to recreate their past.

I know this opinion will not be popular, as I know there are a lot of Megadeth fanboys and fangirls here. That is fine.

Poke a stick in em, boys.

Dave's done.

No wonder the album's called "Endgame"

Do you have an advanced copy or something? In my opinion, with the exception of Testament, Dave puts out much better metal than most bands from his heyday era.

Seriously folks?????

Remember a few years back when the single for MOTOPSYCHO came out? Everyone was all like, "Yeah, he scored Al Pitrelli, and they are going to be heavy, blah, blah, blah" No one would even use The World Needs a Hero as a coaster today.....

Look, I have no problem with bands experimenting, esp during times where metal faded back into obscurity in the mid to late 90s.

The reality is that Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, and Anthrax will forevermore released VERY watered down versions of their past, simply because they are forcefully attempting to recreate their past.

I know this opinion will not be popular, as I know there are a lot of Megadeth fanboys and fangirls here. That is fine.

Jason, I don't consider myself a Deth fanboy, but I do enjoy their music to this day. I'd hardly say that Dave's music is watered down, maybe more technical, but not watered down.

~Brian~

I think the last two Deth discs have been pretty solid ... definately not shiteaters. Dave's best is most likely behind him, but he's still putting out some quality stuff .. in my opinion at least. That said .. I'm not into them like I was a decade ago.

Britt

Jason, I don't consider myself a Deth fanboy, but I do enjoy their music to this day. I'd hardly say that Dave's music is watered down, maybe more technical, but not watered down.

~Brian~

Wow, I suppose we are going to have to agree to disagree.. :)

I think Megadeth of today is a TON less technical than Peace Sells through Countdown.

I seriously am not a Megadeth / Dave hater by any means.

I suppose I am simply growing tired of these "return to forms" which rarely stand the test of time. Bottom line... If you enjoy it, then cool!