New Megadeth??

Is it just me, or does all of the playing seem sloppy? It just seems thrown together and lazy. I'm a big Megadeth fan, but I'm not really enjoying this at all. Not sure why.... definitely has classic thrash written all over it though. Hrmmm.

Megadeth are my favorite band and I thought Endgame was a kick ass cd. So I am not a megadeth hater.

But this really does sound slapped together. I hope the next full length from Dave is better written than this.

If not I may be forced to kill his house pets.

Megadeth are my favorite band and I thought Endgame was a kick ass cd. So I am not a megadeth hater.

But this really does sound slapped together. I hope the next full length from Dave is better written than this.

If not I may be forced to kill his house pets.

Want one of my cats? :lol:

As with anything by Mustaine, it just can't be total crap, but it's not his greatest song.
I love Megadeth no matter who's the lead guitar, but I admit the shredding here was sometimes kind of weird for Megadeth

excessive and unnecessary shred once again by Chris Broderick

On top of that, just generally boring phrasing.
The phrasing (if you can even call it that) just makes his solos sound like he's going through the motions.
I know it's cliche to say this, but Marty was really was king as far as Megadeth guitarists go when it came to melodic flair and awesome phrasing.