New member here, 7 string guitarist from Australia!

Harry Hughes

  ‬‬
Apr 25, 2009
Hey everyone!
I'm Harry, from Melbourne Australia.
For some reason, ultimate metal wouldn't let me join a few months ago, so I forgot about it for a while and now I'm back because the registration worked this time obviously:lol:

I'm a big fan of plenty of metal bands.
Some of the stuff I'm listening to lately includes Kayo Dot, Scale The Summit, The Faceless, Between the Buried and Me (their album Colors in particular), Protest The Hero, Opeth, Agalloch, Nevermore, the old In Flames stuff (Jester Race), Scar Symmetry, Isis and Pelican to name a few off the top of my head.
I play 7 string guitars exclusively (I own 6 strings but don't play them anymore:lol:), and I'm hoping to get a custom made 7 string soon enough.

Also, for anyone that is a member of Sevenstring.org, I have the same avatar over there, but my user name is Harry over there though, that name was taken for here already so I used another user name. I'm also a member of metalguitarist.org, again, same avatar and gear list as what's in my signature here.
I tend to spend 4-5 hours a day lurking forums, 2-5 hours a day playing guitar, so you tend to to see me around forums every at least for a few hours:p

Good to be here guys, look forward to discussing metal with you and learning stuff about production over in the Andy Sneap section of the board:headbang: