New merch for the new album???

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Jesse!!! Will you be in charge of making Katatonia's merch for the new album??? cuz if you do, please please please make a pullover hoodie! the wealth one is just too damn expensive.

by the way...anybody has the wealth hoodie? i'd like to see the real thing instead of just made up pictures on those webshops.

lucifer1126 said:
Jesse!!! Will you be in charge of making Katatonia's merch for the new album??? cuz if you do, please please please make a pullover hoodie! the wealth one is just too damn expensive.

by the way...anybody has the wealth hoodie? i'd like to see the real thing instead of just made up pictures on those webshops.

I got it, but I don't have a picture...

I would love to have something without too much stuff on it. Pherhaps just the logo in the front and nothing on the back. Also something like the clean today shirt from LFDGD would be nice. Just the logo in the front and some lyrics on the back.

The shirt I'm wearing now from 'Viva Emptiness' has the quote "We Die, We All" which is pretty stupid. Can the new merch have cooler quotes?

requiem said:
The shirt I'm wearing now from 'Viva Emptiness' has the quote "We Die, We All" which is pretty stupid. Can the new merch have cooler quotes?

...cooler quotes?

is this COOL enuff?

katatonia.jpg

requiem said:

So you think you're that hot that you need even cooler quotes? :bah:
[and I had such big trouble with putting that quote on nearly 10% of my clothes *cries* o_O ]

(;

I can't wait till the new Merch Comes out..

All I have is a Brave Murder Day shirt and a Brave Yester Days shirt...

I remember I ordered a short sleeve BMD from the official site, and they sent me a Long sleeve. I was so happy because I loved the art on the sleeves..

xXBraveMurderDay said:
I can't wait till the new Merch Comes out..

All I have is a Brave Murder Day shirt and a Brave Yester Days shirt...

I remember I ordered a short sleeve BMD from the official site, and they sent me a Long sleeve. I was so happy because I loved the art on the sleeves..

there arent supposed to be any brave yester days shirts... unless it was a typo, where did u get it from?