New Merchandise?

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
Is there new merchandise for this tour?

I have the HCDR 2003 tour shirt and the Children of Bodom Hate Crew Finland shirt from the second tour earlier this year... is there new merchandise this tour? I want a new shirt!

yes there is....theres a grey COBHC one with brassknuckle things on it...a TLSO shirt, and i think another too i dont remember because i had no money

My brother got a Trashed, Lost, and Strungout shirt. Thats about all the new merch i saw. They were still selling HCDR cds and shirts. None in 2X though, which pisses me off because i have yet to get a Bodom shirt. I might have to make one myself.

@Eternal Metal...

Here's something I found out. If you buy a shirt in XL and gently/evenly stretch it out by pulling on it equally from all points, it becomes a 2XL. My HCDR 2003 tour shirt was a 3XL. I bought the new CoB Band photo shirt in XL this past Saturday and it fucking fits me fine.

BeyondtheUnholyGrave said:
3XL? Wow. Do you guys like things baggy or are you just big dudes? Just wondering cuz I get Med or Lrg and i'm 6'2 about 175lbs.

little bit of both. I love a comfortable fitting shirt that doesnt come up past my stomach when i lift my arms. and i got wide shoulders and XL shirts usually show my "farmer tan" :tickled: