New message board !

EnchantWeb

Enchant Admin
Sep 10, 2002
www.enchantband.com
Hey guys!

Finally the new message board is up. :)
The messages from the old board are going to be imported soon, but you can start posting new threads immediately.
New registration is required though... sorry for the inconvenience. However, we now have a customized board with no pop-ups, thanks to UltimateMetal.com. Thanks Mark!

Have fun
-The Webmaster

I'm still quite partial to "Break", personally. "Blink" is certainly up there, though... and it doesn't help in choosing a favourite album when they haven't released a dud yet!

Hey guys,

Some of the most recent "old" messages have now been imported to this new board. To all the "old" users of our previous board: please sign up for this one, so you can take part in the upcoming discussions.

Take care
-The Webmaster

Mark can also link your old accounts to your new UM ones - I'm sure he'll say to just post your old names here and he'll link em up so you have more than one or two posts to your names. I hope so anyway, otherwise I'll sound like a bit of a goose! :)

EnchantWeb, thanks for putting my review of "Blink" on the official site, much appreciated :)

As spiff said, let me know your old ezboard username on the Enchant forum, and I'll link all your old posts (and post counts!) to your new UM username :)

Originally posted by Havermout
Hawk ! you here?
good to see ya man, been a long time we've met.
yep, great to see Enchant on UltimateMetal as well.
Henk.
-----------------------------
www.seismicradio.com

Hey Henk!! What's up man?? I suppose you will be at the Star One gig at Zoetermeer. I will be seeing them at 013 in Tilburg because Zoetermeer was sold out fast!! Say hello to the other guy's OK??

Yea I practically live here :)
When you check out the Arch Enemy, Chidren OF Bodom, Ayreon, Nevermore, Saxon, Old School, Symphony X, Power Of Omens fora you'll meet me as well. O I forgot the Evergrey forum.

BTW I am waiting for a Zero Hour forum.

Hey thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. We are glad to be here. The feedback on Blink is much appreciated, we are already at work on a new one.

OK its about time to go see Rush out here in California tonight! I am looking forward to hearing Geddy,s bass growl! See you there Doug, Sean.