New metal from Finland

Finck

viva los bastardos
Jan 21, 2003
Tampere, Finland
www.evermourn.net
Hi all,

I'm new to this board, an avid Katatonia fan.. eagerly waiting for the new album. Meanwhile, I just completed the first demo of our own band, Evermourn. If you'd like to take a listen and give some feedback, visit www.evermourn.cjb.net => Music. There are 2 songs to download. We're entering a more pro studio next moth to record these better, this was a rehearsal done with our own and loaned equipment.

I'd appreciate any comments, + or -; we'd like to develop the music to a more original direction. I think you can hear the influences a bit too clear in some spots, but let us know what you think ? Does it ring any bells or something.. "oh, that was so In Flames" ;)

Sounds good.. but you need to get a new www address, that cjb gator install thing just won't do. ;)

So what's your band's name then ? And where is your band actually ? In yer basement playing crappy Bodom covers ? No joo, makuasia sano koira kun muniaan nuoli.. (you can't really translate that)

Audioslave is a crappy name if you ask me. But its just a name. No Im not offended.

Originally posted by Finck
So what's your band's name then ? And where is your band actually ? In yer basement playing crappy Bodom covers ? No joo, makuasia sano koira kun muniaan nuoli.. (you can't really translate that)

Audioslave is a crappy name if you ask me. But its just a name. No Im not offended.

how old are you? eight?