New "metalcore" mix

god damn blistering man, pretty sick, snare roll could use some help in the beginning though and some more overall ambiance to the snare track as well

what the hell did you add some type of stereo widener on the guitars. Theres a weird phase relationship that is throwing my balance off. Guitars still need more saturation IMO for this type of music. Overall the mix is a bit thin for my tastes in the drums, not thin, but lacking overall in the lower mids and maybe the bass guitar isn't high enough in the mix, but I do love how everything is so well glued together. What is your master bus chain looking like?

what the hell did you add some type of stereo widener on the guitars. Theres a weird phase relationship that is throwing my balance off. Guitars still need more saturation IMO for this type of music. Overall the mix is a bit thin for my tastes in the drums, not thin, but lacking overall in the lower mids and maybe the bass guitar isn't high enough in the mix, but I do love how everything is so well glued together. What is your master bus chain looking like?

I was thinking the same thing for the guitars