Another new mix not metal

This sounds very good. I would add a little more brightness to the voice, but it´s a question of taste. The drums can come up a bit. The guitars are podfarm isnt? It´s from the metal pack?

Hi man..thank you for the advice..yes,guitars are podfarm..diamond plate with tube screamer stomp..metal pack i think,yes..i'll try to add brightness to the voice,i think you're right ;)

this sounds pretty good. The music reminds me of Ignite. The drums have a little too much of an 80's vibe to me. They come across as a little too "not-human"...if that makes sense. I think I say this because of the snare sound.

The guitar tone is pretty sweet. Fills up that mid range very well without too much low or high. May just be my crappy speakers, but I could go for slightly more bass guitar in the mix....then again I also obviously play bass, so maybe I'm biased :)

overall the mix is pretty good. I would say just try to make those drums sound more "real" and less "processed"...mostly in the snare imo

thanks..yes,i always have the problem of the "not-real"drum..i work a lot about velocity but i will work a lot on it :( ahah also the bass player of the band want more bass :D

Sounds a lil too bassy to me. Or rather, it sounds like the bass is taking up too much space in the lows; maybe try shaping it around things and I think you would be able to hear it (and the kick) better.

thank you for the comments guys..i'll try to work also on the bass sound..thank you..

Promised I would comment on your next mix so :)

Not too bad, although its kinda sterile.. you need some more things to make it more exciting. Everything is 'good' but nothing is fantastic.

The guitars are quite good, but could use some more lows, altho I like my guitars like that, so bit of taste. (100hz I think, maybe 200hz).
Bass has too much lowend and not enough everything else. Try distorting it quite a bit, what are you using for bass guitar?

There are a few auotune artifacts on the vocals and I can't stand them, not so much the recording but the lack of power, massive autotune, half-falsetto style of singing. Some harmonies might improve them a bit. Also the delays you've got going on, you should maybe pan and telephone EQ them.

The drums aren't bad at all but quite plastic and totally obviously Slate. Its hard to process Slate to sound better because its already so processed, but try combining snares or doing bits of EQ (I ALWAYS go a 2-3db cut at 2khz with Slate snares). Also the compressors might need shorter releases or your velocities need working, because when the kick plays two notes quickly the second always gets lost. Also the fills in the centre the snares needs to be way more consistent.

Thank you Morgan..really.. ;) i know,nothing is fantastic..i'll work on it..bass guitar was a yamaha with active pick up,but very very bad...i must work a lot with all the instruments,thank you for the advice..really appreciated man.. ;)