New Metalcore Tune - *no vocals*

AntWise

Dec 26, 2011
soundcloud.com
Hi Guys!

Here is a new tune i have been working on during my free time!

iv started using revalver for guitars, this is the best tone iv managed so far.

Let me know what you think?

Im trying to learn as much as possible about what works and doesn't work within a mix so if you wouldnt mind letting me know some of the things that i could do better next time? that would be great!

im pretty much a noob here but if theres anything you want me to check out, feel free to hit me up!

https://soundcloud.com/anthony-wiseman/new-tune-9-1-13

thanks for you help! :kickass:

The snare sounds really weird. Like there's too much reverb or something going on with it. It should sound more focused though. The kick is also almost inaudible.

Thanks for listening! The drums are addictive drums metal adpak, and you're right there is a fair amount of reverb on it, is it best to keep the snare dry? I'll raise the kick up in the mix as well!

Yeah dat snare! maybe turn on the top snare and the bottom down? sounds like there is to much wires in the sound making it sound thin. Or just replace it :) Song is really cool btw!

In addictive drums you have one slider to mix between top and bottom snares and it dead centre..iv moved it more towards the top and removed the buzz! thanks for the help!:kickass: