New mix and master metal !!!

Oh my god.
The drums alone sounded a bit weird but what a great production, it reminds me of Textures sound. :)
Je suis français aussi :p
J'ai jamais réussi à avoir un si bon son avec SD 2.0, cela te dérangerait il de partager ton preset ou juste quelques indications à propos de ce son s'il te plait ? :worship:
En tout cas félicitations pour cette prod, elle sonne pro. :)

EDIT : Oh my god the link doesn't work anymore...

Cymbals sound really weird. Too much really high end. Snare is really thin and gets lost, and sounds like its panned right slightly?

Rest is awesome, I really love the bass tone.. details? Amp sim or a real amp?

Ha cool de parler un peu français...Non ça ne me dérange pas de te donner mon preset mais le son ne viens pas du preset car j'ai mis de nombreux plugs comme les plug wave, uad, sony oxfords, urs et autres....Des que je retourne sur mon pc fixe je t'envois ça.....
Voici un nouveau titre que j'ai fais ce matin....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1708949/Hyp...ubase 5) Mix n°1 + Réamp Engl + New Snare.mp3

Cymbals sound really weird. Too much really high end. Snare is really thin and gets lost, and sounds like its panned right slightly?

Rest is awesome, I really love the bass tone.. details? Amp sim or a real amp?

thank you very much, it's a start but I mix a little trouble with the snare and cymbals is that are too high and ultra sharp .... I'll remplacers by all samples of cymbals .. ...... I need steve slate drum to the cymbals
Bye

thank you very much, it's a start but I mix a little trouble with the snare and cymbals is that are too high and ultra sharp .... I'll remplacers by all samples of cymbals .. ...... I need steve slate drum to the cymbals
Bye

S2.0's cymbals are TONS better than Slate's. Perhaps not in tone, but they're a lot more realistic because they're prepanned. Just back off on whatever high-end boosts you're doing.

As for the snare, again less high-end boosts, and a little less compression.

And you didn't say.. what did you do to the bass? I have never managed to get such a smooth distortion on bass.

Oh my god.
The drums alone sounded a bit weird but what a great production, it reminds me of Textures sound. :)
Je suis français aussi :p
J'ai jamais réussi à avoir un si bon son avec SD 2.0, cela te dérangerait il de partager ton preset ou juste quelques indications à propos de ce son s'il te plait ? :worship:
En tout cas félicitations pour cette prod, elle sonne pro. :)

EDIT : Oh my god the link doesn't work anymore...

Ha cool de parler un peu français...Non ça ne me dérange pas de te donner mon preset mais le son ne viens pas du preset car j'ai mis de nombreux plugs comme les plug wave, uad, sony oxfords, urs et autres....Des que je retourne sur mon pc fixe je t'envois ça.....
Voici un nouveau titre que j'ai fais ce matin....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1708949/Hype...ew Snare.mp3

Ciao

S2.0's cymbals are TONS better than Slate's. Perhaps not in tone, but they're a lot more realistic because they're prepanned. Just back off on whatever high-end boosts you're doing.

As for the snare, again less high-end boosts, and a little less compression.

And you didn't say.. what did you do to the bass? I have never managed to get such a smooth distortion on bass.

Excuse me I forgot to tell you the bass, yes it's the amp sim (sim ampeg vst), a track with the distal and another for sub ...... I often use this technique , by Daniel Bergstrand. Would you snare sounds to me if you please ....
Bye