new mix, dance rock!

Basically it sounds good (your productions always do :) )! I'd definately like to hear the drums louder and the rhythm guitars are also too high in the mix IMO. The lead vocals could also be more "in your face" and louder in the mix. In this kind of pop/rock I think it's important that you can hear the lyrics really well and in this mix the vocals get kinda buried in the mix at times. Really good sounding drums!

Rhythm guitars a bit loud, drowns out keys/vox a bit. I'd make the piano tone a bit more 'brilliant' - a high shelf should work nicely.

I wish the singer would enunciate a bit more... maybe try turning the vox up to make it easier to figure ish out?

But seriously, it sounds fucking great. Your mixes are 90% the reason I've got an AT3035 on the way. \m/

haha, you work with some of the coolest bands. i love these dudes, even from this one song.

i like the piano the way it is, anymore and it'd just make things a bit *too* busy.

the backing vocals are amaaaazing, i loved it every time they came in.

lol, everything that you guys have said for us to do is what they wanted me to change when i had it that way

bright piano become warm piano
guitars came loud cuz they were too quiet

i think the drums rock????? how could anyone want them to be any louder?!?!

Rhythm guitars a bit loud, drowns out keys/vox a bit. I'd make the piano tone a bit more 'brilliant' - a high shelf should work nicely.

I wish the singer would enunciate a bit more... maybe try turning the vox up to make it easier to figure ish out?

But seriously, it sounds fucking great. Your mixes are 90% the reason I've got an AT3035 on the way. \m/

we had one, it was too toyish sounding said the band

so we redid it with a warm one, thats how they wanted it (and there's actually a 2k-5k boost on the current piano! no cuts!)

i think they're going for a "everything meshes and weaves into each other" as opposed to singer sitting on top of music with everything seperated

i think the drums sound killer. The vocals would probably be at an ok level if you brought the guitars down and used a less muddy piano sound. maybe you could transpose the piano up an octave and you might not have to change the patch.