new mix let me know hat you think

I cant tell if its just the speakers I'm listening on but the mix sounds like its more powerful than what is coming through.
Tons of high-end frequencies... maybe the mids and lows would shine through a bit more if you rolled off some of the highs.
I dig the riffs and all the crazy changes. Reminds me a lot of Black Dahlia Murder, which doesn't suck since I like that band.
Is this yours or another groups?
The levels overall sound good to me. Just got to the end of the song and the synths,keys sound a lot more full compared to the rest of the mix... more mids and lows.

Reminds me a lot of TBDM also. Quite good actually.

The mix is weird because it sounds like you did some crazy eq-ing. It doesn't sound full. There is a lot of high end, the low-end is very controlled (too much maybe ?), and in between i don't know...

I dig the riffs and all the crazy changes. Reminds me a lot of Black Dahlia Murder, which doesn't suck since I like that band.
Is this yours or another groups?

i co-produced, recorded, mixed and do the management for the band

i will have the revised version up here soon i will let everyone know

Reminds me a lot of TBDM also. Quite good actually.

The mix is weird because it sounds like you did some crazy eq-ing. It doesn't sound full. There is a lot of high end, the low-end is very controlled (too much maybe ?), and in between i don't know...

the eq on it was pretty drastic im fixing it now

im a mix/recording engineer i have been doing alot of mastering latly but i still have leaps and bounds in that dept